Summary of Qualifications
· Firm understanding of game mechanics, game play loops, and flow.
· Experience with the game development process with multiple projects from ideation to release.
· Experience with usability and playtesting, with an understanding of how to implement feedback to improve a game/project.
· Programming experience with JS and C#, with a specialization in Unity C# programming.
· Experience in Unity3D, with multiple projects completed.
· Beginner familiarity with UE4.
· Understanding and experience with UI design.
· Experience with version control software (Perforce) on multiple team projects.
· Understanding of how to pitch game ideas and concepts through methods such as a Pecha Kucha.
· Great deal of experience working with a team, not just from my time at Full Sail but during my time in the US Army.
· Lead multiple teams on projects during school and spent time as a Team Leader in the US Army in high stress environments.
Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL
Bachelors of Science Degree
Game Design (Graduation Date: October 2015)
Final GPA: 3.7
2015 June – 2015 September | awesome.Invoke()
· Worked with 3 other students as a team to brainstorm and pitch an original concept for a game.
· Helped to create a playable prototype to prove the game concept.
· Worked with the team during a three month development process with a focus on the UI.
· Delivered the game on time without missing a single deadline.
2010 September – 2012 April | US Army (Reserve)
DRILL SERGEANT CANDIDATE
· Trained as a Drill Sergeant Candidate to attend Drill Sergeant School.
· Assisted peers with studying and training for Drill Sergeant School preparation.
2006 July – 2010 July | US Army (Active Duty)
· Operated as part of a highly trained team to accomplish goals in a high stress environment.
· Volunteered for the airborne, serving with a unit that could be ready and deployed within 18 hours of first notice.
· Became a team leader, guiding and training a group of 5 – 7 soldiers.
· Making games! Besides working on larger projects, I love thinking up a concept and then trying it out with a small prototype in Unity or on paper. I find that the window of opportunity for learning is wide open this way.
· Playing games! I love all sorts of games from casuals like Audiosurf to grand strategies like Europa Universalis 4.
· Passion for history. I am definitely an armchair historian with a love for all things history; military, political, economic, you name it! I especially enjoy studying the finer points of operational level warfare of the 20th century.